A Bit About Us
Old St Labs was born when Co-founders Mark Perera and Alex Short got fed up with how relationships between businesses were managed. In the age of cloud computing and rapid technological advances, they could not understand how so many inefficiencies existed within business relationships. With consumer products moving forward at the rate of knots why had business tools got stuck in the 90’s? They had to do something about it.
Old St Labs has evolved into a dynamic team of specialists in technology, innovation, design, marketing, procurement and finance.Working with our customers, ranging from tech giants to the leading lights of the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500, we are redefining commercial relationships and changing the way people think about enterprise software.
The Product We Are Building
Vizibl is radically changing how companies collaborate and innovate with suppliers. The current tools enterprise companies use are slow, disconnected and not very collaborative. Vizibl is the first enterprise that brings buyers and suppliers onto the same platform enabling integrated collaboration and visibility throughout.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations that shape the future of the product. We are at the first stage of raising our series A round in Q1 2018 so the company is at an exciting stage, where we have a proven business model and now it’s about scaling and improving the product for the user. You will be a key part of the product team reporting directly to the VP of Design but work really closely with all the teams. You will be also responsible for managing a junior member of the team.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that for disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realise them.
- Manage a style guide for the app to make sure we can keep things consistent and provide the user with a familiar experience across the whole app.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions.
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team.
- Work closely with engineers during the whole design process through to the build ensuring the quality comes through and the problems are truly being solved.
- Work closely with our marketing team to deliver and grow the brand in all of our external communications.
- Experience designing digital products and systems
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals.
- Excellent self-starter who can deeply collaborate with engineers.
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done