European Regional Sales Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make a statement in their career and take it to the next level. The successful applicant must have an appetite to succeed, be flexible and want to work in the dynamic and changing world of a tech start up. The opportunity will provide the chance to learn from great people, be part of an exciting journey and develop skills across a broad range of topics.
About Old Street Labs
We are a very ambitious software startup with global ambitions. We already have blue-chip household named customers in Europe and North America. We also have a truly innovative and game-changing product with which we are revolutionizing procurement across a variety of industries. Our intention is nothing short of defining a market segment, then owning it. Those of you with industry experience know how valuable achieving such a goal is.
About the role
Put simply, we’re looking for a highly motivated individual who can drive European sales. The key point is that the person should recognize the exceptional nature of this position (yes we can and will back up this statement), and see it as personal opportunity to shine and grow professionally. We’re open to considering seasoned professionals or future as yet unproven stars.
- Further develop existing European customers, leverage world-wide customers in European, and most importantly target and sell to new customers
- Take personal responsibility for European regional success including carrying a personal quota
- Work closely with existing and future OSL European sales support personnel to target their activities on key opportunities
- Provide guidance and leadership to clients and prospects on latest developments and strategies in procurement, as exemplified by OSL products
- Grow in the role, providing leadership in European including setting strategy, hiring and supervision of future staff
- Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years in software and/or applications sales (ideally in a SCM, P2P, SRM, B2B company), selling primarily to the CxO level.
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers.
- C-suite level presence, excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ideally, proven success working within a small to medium sized SaaS based software company.
- Experience in, or at least the ability to show leadership in recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
OSL, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. We are committed to attracting and cultivating an inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We believe our people and culture gives us a competitive edge, and allows us to work collaboratively to drive Supply Chain Commerce innovation.