European Account Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make a statement in their career and take it to the next level. The successful applicant must have an appetite to succeed, be flexible and want to work in the dynamic and changing world of a tech start up. The opportunity will provide the chance to learn from great people, be part of an exciting journey and develop skills across a broad range of topics.
About Old Street Labs
We are a very ambitious software startup with global ambitions. We already have blue-chip household named customers in Europe and North America. We also have a truly innovative and game-changing product with which we are revolutionizing procurement across a variety of industries. Our intention is nothing short of defining a market segment, then owning it. Those of you with industry experience know how valuable achieving such a goal is.
About the role
Put simply, we’re looking for a highly motivated individual who can help drive Europe-wide sales. The key point is that the person should recognize the exceptional nature of this position (yes we can and will back up this statement), and see it as a personal opportunity to shine and grow professionally. We’re very open to giving as yet unproven stars their big career break.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Further develop existing European customers, leverage world-wide customers in Europe, and most importantly target and sell to new customers
- Work closely with OSL European sales and presales personnel to both support and guide their activities on key opportunities
- Provide guidance and leadership to clients and prospects on latest developments and strategies in procurement, as exemplified by OSL products
- Grow in the role as OSL grows, achieving personal goals and advancement to the limit of their ability
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to work without close supervision
- Ambitious and ready to roll up your sleeves and muck in.
- Ideally, minimum 2 years experience in Supply Chain or Procurement sales roles, preferred in Sales, Pre-Sales, Solutions Consulting, Operational Procurement, Implementation Consulting, Sourcing and/or P2P
- Also, experience in Supply Chain or Procurement solution sales, including SCM, SRM, eSourcing, P2P, and Visibility Solutions is desirable
- Comfortable with Quarterly target driven culture
- Goals / results oriented
- Ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization structure
- Excellent writing, communications, presentation, human relations and interpersonal skills
- Fast thinker, strong ability to react and respond immediately
- A team player
- Fast learner and willing to learn
- Bachelor degree preferred.
OSL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. We are committed to attracting and cultivating an inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We believe our people and culture gives us a competitive edge, and allows us to work collaboratively to drive Supply Chain Commerce innovation.